Here is my embedded video below. I have SERIOUSLY avoided doing this for the longest time. I have (with copious counselling!) NEARLY got used to hearing the sound of my own voice but the sight of an uncomfortable, self-conscious me on video is another thing entirely. I'm fine talking crap "live" but this is another thing entirely.... Strange!
My first ever 'front of cam' experience. Ever. Seriously...:
2. Online vs. face to face Venn Diagram
3. Collaborative Presentation of Web2.0 Tools
4. Designing an online discussion
5. Establishing an Accessible Social Presence
6. Designing a comprehensive Assessment Plan
7. Online Course Syllabus
8. Reflection: iNACOL Standards for Quality Online Teaching
Hello, I am Tony Potts, the Director of Digital Learning, PK-12 ICT Coordinator, ICT teacher and technology integration specialist at GEMS World Academy, Dubai. Please feel free to ask me ANY questions...