1. Introductions: great to see you all. I hope you found it to be a productive and useful first meeting of the year! We had representatives from Winchester-Dubai, Westminster, GWA-Dubai, New Millennium School, Winchester-Jebel Ali... An involved and enthusiastic mix of educators with lots to share! Please leave a comment to share more thoughts, ideas and resources that I may have missed... :)
2. Wishes for the year:
- what do YOU want to achieve?
- what would you like to get out of the ICT Network Meetings this year?
- how should we share our work with the wider community?
3. Sharing: Great job guys! Lots of sharing!
4. Next meeting (Tuesday 26th November) will be held at GEMS Winchester School, Dubai (Oud Metha)
AND... one last thing: the easy way to make the GLG work for you!
Thanks again for joining us! Please leave a comment to share more thoughts, ideas and resources that I may have missed from this session... :)
Hello, I am Tony Potts, Primary Assistant Principal at the American International School of Lusaka, Zambia. Please feel free to ask me ANY questions...
I was previously a tech integration specialist, ManageBac Coordinator, iPad Coach & ICT/MYP Design Teacher in the same school and before this I was the PK-12 Director of Digital Learning, ICT Coordinator, teacher and technology integration specialist at GEMS World Academy, Dubai.
Here are some of the sites that I have been involved in creating:
If you would like to receive a notification if this page is updated, please click here