Welcome to the 'Blogging for Beginners' Course!
Hopefully you received my initial email and that you thought about what type of blog you want to initially set up along with some content ideas...
During this afternoon, we will:
Sign-Up & Set-Up
1. Sign up on Weebly
2. Choose a title and a URL (this will end in ___.weebly.com unless you pay)
3. Choose a 'DESIGN' & fonts
4. Organise 'PAGES' - blogs, websites & external links
5. Add 'EDITORS' if applicable
6. Add 'ELEMENTS' and content to your site
7. Add posts to your blog and change comment settings.
Adding More Content
8. Adding images, slideshows & photo galleries
9. Adding videos
10. Adding polls & surveys
11. Adding html code - it is not as difficult as you think!
12. Adding other 'widgets'
13. What else...?
Could be the inspiration you need... Check below for ideas!
1pm: Agreements, aims and objectives
1:15pm: Sign-Up & Set-Up
1:30pm: The Basics
2pm: Adding More Content
2:45pm: The Extras
3:40pm: Reflecting &Evaluating
Our very own GWA PYP Weebly:
And some other great Weebly Sites from this school and others:
Click here for Weebly Tutorials: