To participate in the class discussion, please create a Youtube video or a Glogster poster, or a multimedia introduction of your choice, and embed it into a post. Please include the information from the placemarks that you added to the class map.
I have decided to take on the challenge of a 'Leading Edge Online & Blended Teacher Certification Course' along with a bunch of educators within the GEMS Network. More information can be found here.
It seems like an excellent opportunity to not only be able to lead courses effectively online but also experiment with and explore a number of online tools that would make learning fun and interesting for adults and children alike...
I am required to collate discussions, reflections and activity assignments in one place and this is going to be that place...!
2. Online vs. face to face Venn Diagram
3. Collaborative Presentation of Web2.0 Tools
4. Designing an online discussion
5. Establishing an Accessible Social Presence
6. Designing a comprehensive Assessment Plan
7. Online Course Syllabus
8. Reflection: iNACOL Standards for Quality Online Teaching
Hello, I am Tony Potts, the Director of Digital Learning, PK-12 ICT Coordinator, ICT teacher and technology integration specialist at GEMS World Academy, Dubai. Please feel free to ask me ANY questions...